First of all, a huge marvelous thank you to our veterans. America wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
I had a pretty packed weekend. Allll day Saturday was spent at a softball tournament. First game at 8:30, last game at 6. It was a long day. We ended up taking second place. We really sucked in the morning but as the day went on we pulled it together! Being together the whole day really helped us bond as a team. That really helps!
I did eat some yummy food that day and I didn’t even stress about it. Woohoo!
1. Breakfast- waffle with pb, Greek yogurt, and banana
2. Monkey tail! Frozen chocolate covered banana
3. Lunch- chicken pesto pita
4. Lunch dessert- banana snickers scone!
5. Dinner- massive turkey sub
6. Dessert- ice cream sundae! Strawberries and butterscotch. 😉
Sunday was a pretty relaxing day. Went to a grad party with marvelous food. I even dressed up a lil’ 😉
I also introduced some of my friends to Geocaching! They thought it was the coolest thing ever. If you haven’t tried it yet, please do! It’s so fun!
Today… something kind of big happened. More about it soon 😀
What was the best thing about your weekend? Have you went to any grad parties?
It doesn’t feel like Monday. Long weekends mess me up! 😉 6 more days of school!!